As you know Prestashop has built-in import feature. However there is no native option to export date. Here is where Prestashop All Data Migration Module come to help.
The Prestashop Products Catalog Export is almost an indispensable tool for the management of your shop. It allows you for example to check your inventory in Excel or any other spreadsheet. But not only.
Per example you can use this module to :
- Keeping track of your stocks. You can receive regular email for your stock or archive to validate your actual stock .
- The price comparisons. Most support CSV files to update the pricing and availability of your products.
- Marketplaces. In the same way that the price comparisons, you can provide the URL of your catalog in CSV format they will pick regularly to update your data.
- The drop-shipping. Give your dealer a URL so they can update their catalog. The downloadable file is updated automatically. You can also create multiple files for each group of retailers for example, or for each country.
- Export your catalog to a stock management software, a store management software or another shop engine. All of them or almost manage files in CSV format.
- Export your catalog to another shop ( Prestashop , Magento, Thelia , Opencart … ). Almost all shop engines have an import product to CSV tool.
For just 59,99 € you get rid of routine manual products and other data copy past. Save your hours and days buying this module, which will help you to migrate your website content from old version of Prestashop to new.
Main features of this module are:
Export the following types of data from PrestaShop 1.4.X in CSV format accordingly to native PrestaShop 1.5.X and 1.6.X import CSV format :
Buy Now / 59,99 €
Watch this module in action: